WHAT IS SHOP ACT LICENCE?
Shop Act License is issued by the government of a state. It takes place under the specific state law governing shops as well as commercial establishments.
WHO IS REQUIRED TO TAKE SHOP ACT LICENCE?
The State Shops and Establishment Act registration is required for all shops and establishments operating in the State.
IS IT MANDATORY TO OPT FOR SHOP ACT LICENCE?
In the state of Maharashtra the Shop Act is Mandatory only if applicant has more than 10 employees.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application for State Shops and Establishment Act registration must be submitted to the local inspector within 30 Days.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR SHOP ACT REGISTRATION?
The following information must be provided in the State Shops and Establishment Act registration application:
- Name of the employer.
- Passport size photo, PAN and ADHAR of employer.
- Contact Details of employer(Mobile number and Email ID).
- The postal address of the shop or establishment(Electricity Bill/NOC-if not owned).
- The name, if any, of the establishment.
- Bank Details (Cancelled Cheque).
- The category of the establishment.
- Duration: 7-10 Days.
- Charges: 1,999/-